Senior Consultant - Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong and in China is a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
KPMG's Consulting Services has grown substantially since its establishment. We help organisations improve their corporate governance practices, risk management and internal control systems by focusing on strategic and operational issues spanning different functions and operating units. We provide governance, risk and compliance services to support compliance with listing rules and other regulatory requirements, and assist in developing integrated frameworks that unify governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions.
We also assist organizations in developing its business and operational strategies and the underlying business processes and IT systems in order to achieve strategic objectives and to enhance business performances. Responsibilities
- Perform internal control/ internal audit reviews, compliance reviews, SOX assistance projects, and risk assessments for clients across a wide range of industries, independently
- Support project planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting
- Identify control/performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Work on project teams and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
- Support business development and assist in developing proposals
- Lead and supervise a team of 2-3 professional staff and manage their training and development Qualification
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years working experience and knowledge in two or more of the following: corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, internal audit, business process and compliance
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Experience in handling high impact, complex projects across borders/functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Strong presentation and report writing skills, with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment; highly adaptive and flexible
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Consultant
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI