Senior Consultant - Technology and Digital Risk Assurance - Risk Advisory
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic, technology, operational and fraud risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their businesses this may be your chance to start a remarkable career.
We bring world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. In the digital era, technology innovation and business are inextricably connected to each other. Given the high demand of technology-enabled business, Deloitte professionals help our clients facing the most critical information and technology challenges in their business. Joining our Assurance Team in Risk Advisory, we are looking for the energetic professionals joining our team for assisting our clients in optimizing the business needs and strategy through technology. Work you'll do:
You're also expected to:
- Perform IT Riskassessment and IT audit, in areas covering IT general controls, applicationcontrols and IT security review
- Assist ourclients to improve their accounting/ financial related processes by theadoption of new technologies, tools, solutions and/ or applications
- Prepare written reports on findings andrecommendations, and present such to the project stakeholders/ key managementsof our clients
- Be innovative in developing new tools and new solutionfor our clients in different industries
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and border to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- University graduates or above in Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Business or other related disciplines relevant to the role
- 1-4 years of experience in IT audit, IT internal audit and/ or other related disciplines relevant to the role
- Holder of certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA and/or other related certifications would be an advantage
- With good track record of delivering high quality projects
- Exposure and practical project experience to ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Kingdee, or UFSoft, etc.) and/ or cloud based applications over key business processes would definitely be an advantage
- Business knowledge of specific industries, e.g. consumer business, real estate, manufacturing, banking, insurance and/ or e-commerce would be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Flexibility in traveling
(Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Associate)
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175126