A global boutique consultancy, well established in Hong Kong and specialising in the financial service industry is looking to hire a Senior Consultant to act as a subject matter expert for working on Regulatory projects for an assortment of their clients.
- You will be advising our international clients in Financial Services industry and are committed to expanding and optimising their market position, processes and transformation or process reengineering work.
- You will be responsible for and lead various types of consulting assignments (e.g. project and program management, assessment of risk and compliance frameworks, performing and implementation of innovative solutions and technology.
- Help work with various regulation related projects, which included implementations/enhancements related to most up to date policies regarding Basel III liquidity
- Managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks
- Communicating project statuses to senior stakeholders, and to highlight complex business issues and driving the execution of the resulting change
- The establishment and expansion of business relationships with customers from the Financial Services industry is just as much a part of your tasks as the acquisition of consulting projects
- Assist in developing and placing marketable topics in Financial Services industry in order to expand your own business area
- In order to meet the high demands of our clients, you further develop your team members and ensure a high quality of the work results
- Working with leading global institutional and investment clients
- Strong emphasis on training and coaching
- Flat but growing environment
- Easy exposure to senior management
- More autonomy in handling tasks
- Make bigger difference in growing with and helping the company grow
- A Bachelor's degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Financial Engineering. (An advanced degree is desirable)
- 7+ years of professional experience in consulting financial services companies and/or banks
- Extensive knowledge in project management, business analyses or business, test and migration or delivery concepts
- Excellent industry and process know-how, i.e. knowledge of banking business, current market environment, processes and supporting technologies
- Proven track-record in acquisition of consulting projects and an active network in the Financial Services industry
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong market as well as a strong network
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
Good to Have:
- Exposure to Basel II or III