Senior Consultant / Manager - Data Architect - Data Management & Analytics - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". Work you'lldo:
• Responsible for guiding the design anddirection of data strategy, working closely with a range of stakeholdersincluding the rest of the architecture team, data consumers, data providers, andbusiness users;
• Deliver architecture artefacts,standards, patterns etc. that will be disseminated to and used by enterprise/solution architects;
• Develop data standard andspecifications, and monitor the implementation of data standard andspecifications during the implementation of relevant projects;
• Establish and execute the mechanism ofdata governance (metadata management, data standard formation, data qualityassurance etc.);
• Develop data quality standards and dataquality control plans, conduct data quality management, tracking andmonitoring, and establish data quality evaluation systems; and
• Plan, design and lead the implementationof the overall data management and data application system of large dataplatform. Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably inComputer Science, Computer Engineering, or Statistics;
• 5 years or above industry experience inData Management & Analytics with experience in a similar role as a SolutionArchitect or Data Architect;
• Advisory and implementation experiencein Modern Data Architecture, microservices, Big Data and/or traditional BI/DW/ETL design, Master Data Management;
• Experience in at least 1-2 of the following tools; e.g. Tableau,PowerBI, Cognos, BO, BIEE and other BI tools;
• Experience in system integration using any 1-2 of the ETL tools; e.g. Datastage,PowerCenter, MSSSIS, KETTLE, SQoop, shell scripts and job scheduling system;
• Sound knowledge in any of the datarelated emerging technologies, e.g. machine learning, artificial intelligenceand real time streaming technologies;
• Candidates with financial services industry,especially insurance companies experiences preferred;
• IFRS 17 & IFRS 9 financial reportingstandards knowledge is an added advantage;
• More experienced candidates may be considered as Senior Manager
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175628