Senior Consultant / Manager - Finance System Architect - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". Objective:
Thefinance systems functional consultant will play a vital role in implementationof IFRS. Responsibilities include performing detailed business requirementanalysis, process design and system review, design and implementation of thefinance systems, i.e., sub-ledger system and general ledger system. Work you'll do:
• Performbusiness operational and system impact assessments of IFRS 17 on financesystems, finance processes, organizational and user perspective.
• Performthe design and implementation of accounting hub (or sub-ledger accountingsystems), general ledger accounting systems, reporting systems and the overall accountingprocess and controls.
• Workingclosely with finance and IT teams to design finance systems, select thefit-for-purpose finance system solutions, and implement the solutions.
• Workingclosely with Deloitte/ client accountants, actuarial analysts and technologyanalysts to assess the implications of the accounting policies, develop thecorresponding business/ system requirements, implement the solution changesrequired and evaluate its impact.
• Identifyopportunities for process improvement and business transformation, especiallywithin the context of finance & accounting.
• Forsenior candidates, to lead and manage a team of professionals with similarbackground; and accountable for the project delivery. Requirements:
• Universitygraduate with a Master's or Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting, IT orother related disciplines;
• 6 - 8+ years of experiences in planning, designing, implementing and deployingfinance systems especially in/ for insurance businesses; Knowledge of IFRS 17 willhave an advantage;
• Preferredprofessionals with experiences in driving finance transformation, financeprocess re-engineering or process improvement; and
• More experienced c andidates might be considered as Senior Manager while less experienced candidates might be considered as Consultant.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175373