Senior Consultant / Manager - IFRS 17 Sub-ledger Solution Implementation - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". Objective:
The finance systems functionalconsultant will play a vital role in IFRS 17 implementations for insurancecompanies. Responsibilities include performing detailed business requirementanalysis, process design and system review, design and implementation of thefinance sub-ledger systems. Work you'll do:
- Develop business and system requirements for IFRS 17 sub-ledger solution working closely with broader project team.
- Design and implement the IFRS 17 sub-ledger solutions. Depending on the solutions, the activities may be restricted to working with the implementation services team for the corresponding chosen software solution to deliver the overall sub-ledger solution.
- The implementation activities can involve the technical detailed design, data conversion, developing test scenarios, test scripts and executing the tests.
- Work closely with the broader project teams, consists of accountants, actuarial analysts, technology architects to deliver a fit-for-purpose IFRS17 sub-ledger systems, interfacing to the finance system.
- For senior candidates, to lead and manage a team of professionals with similar background; and accountable for the project delivery.
- University graduate with a Master's or Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting, IT or other related disciplines;
- 5 - 8+ years of experiences in planning, designing, implementing and deploying finance systems especially in/ for insurance businesses;
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 will have an advantage;
- Knowledge of any IFRS 17 Sub-ledger solutions, e.g. SAS/ Aptitude/ Moody;
- Familiar with insurance industry; and
- More experienced candidates might be considered as Senior Manager while less experienced might beconsidered as Consultant.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175375