My client is a Chinese Asset Management firm with strong backing from their parent company (Global 500). The candidate will be a senior team member in the fixed income investment team. Reports into the Senior Portfolio Manager.
- Carry out in-depth credit analysis, develop and maintain internal rating system mainly for Chinese issuers in LGFV and other industries
- Besides having a top-notch understanding of Greater China HY, IG, LGFV bonds markets, they would like this individual to also have good understanding of other Asian bond markets, including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and South Korea on Investment Grade and High Yield.
- Communicate credit opinions and investment recommendations to portfolio managers on a regular basis.
- Generate trade ideas and complete trade execution in compliance with internal and external control measures
- Around 5-7 years of experience.