Our client is a world leading asset manager in Asia.
- Work closely with senior portfolio manager to perform credit risk assessment and continuous management of assigned portfolios
- Carry out in-depth credit analysis, develop and maintain internal rating system mainly for Chinese issuers in LGFV and other industries
- Communicate credit opinions and investment recommendations to portfolio managers on a timely or regularly basis
- Attend roadshows/reverse roadshows/onsite visits, and independently complete credit analysis report for individual issuers
- Author research on all credits under coverage with a focus on credits that are material to the portfolios
- Generate trade ideas and complete trade execution in compliance with internal and external control measures
- Assist the Sales team to prepare pitch books for potential clients and support regular research updates to existing clients
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor or above in Finance or related disciplines, with CFA or FRM qualifications preferred
- At least 4 years of credit analysis experience in rating agencies or asset managers focused on China corporate bonds.
- Strong financial knowledge and analytical skills, and with strong attention to details
- Highly organized and proactive, self-motivated and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken both in Mandarin and English
If you are interested in this position, kindly send your profile to email@example.com. All information will be kept for recruitment use only.