Senior Credit Analyst, Corporate Banking / China Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Global Associates
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
Credit Analyst for Local Mid-Cap and China Corporates Portfoliio. Package is $40K - $50K x 12 months + Discretionary Bonus
Our client is major International Corporate and Investment Banking Group in APAC.
- Prepare Credit Proposal enabling the Credit Committee to make an informed decision
- Deliver a complete and coherent counterparty and credit risk analysis
- Tasks include gathering of client information, preparation of financial spreading, cash flow projection modelling, industry analysis, peer comparison, etc.
- Simulate and propose risk ratings & recovery rate on facility for corporate clients per Basel III requirement
- Present credit proposals jointly with Relationship Manager in Local Credit Committees
- Support the Relationship Manager in all credit process-related matters, make sure the Bankˇs credit policies and procedures are well
- Meet with clients jointly with Relationship Managers, when and where possible, to deepen the understanding of a credit
- Participate in discussions on potential deals and share information and develop industry intelligence
- Other duties assigned by Management from time to time
- Degree holder
- CPA, ACCA or CFA qualification is a plus
-Minimum 4 years relevant credit analyst experience, preferably in handling local mid-cap and / or China corporates portfolio
- Solid product knowledge in trade financing & medium term financing
- A team player with ability to work under pressure with quick turnaround and multi-tasking
- Good command of spoken and written English, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Excel in computer skills Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
Please send your CV in MS Word format to Ms. Jackie WONG: jackie.wong @globalassociates.com and cc to cv @globalassociates.com