Senior Customer Risk Quality Assurance Manager - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Customer Risk Quality Assurance Manager.
In this role, you will
- Drive improvements in First Line of Defense ability to recognize Financial Crime Compliance risks and take appropriate action
- Establish country Key Performance Indicators that demonstrate improvements in Financial Crime Compliance comprehension and control for the Commercial Banking business
- Support the delivery of Global change management programmes and initiatives required to deliver the strategy for Commercial Banking
- Support the Global Standards programme on Global Financial Crime Compliance and generally assisting them with the resolution of compliance and operational risk issues across First Line of Defense
- Provide guidance and support to Commercial Banking sites in conjunction with experts across the financial crime divisions
- Uphold and enhance compliance and Financial Crime Compliance risk culture across the role’s Commercial Banking jurisdiction
- Maintain strict internal control
- Partner with the line of business, with other functions to develop appropriate measures to address common Financial Crime Compliance risk issues
- Develop an effective and professional workforce
- Manage compliance and Financial Crime Compliance risk counterparties in Commercial Banking sites to achieve objectives on country level
- Foster strong compliance and operational risk culture across Commercial Banking
- Manage the activities and recommendations made by a team of Risk Quality Assurance Managers
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree holder
- Experience in Financial Crime Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client, or Client Due Diligence
- People management experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in processes and Bank systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Organized and logical thinker
- Strong interpersonal sensitivity
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Cantonese and English
- Ability to read Simplified and Traditional Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009O8N
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited