Senior Developer - Information Technology Hong Kong
Profile Required Key Requirements
- Designing, developing and maintaining low latency, scalable, and resilient solutions.
- Using data to guide decision-making, developing or enhancing tools as necessary to collect it
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Adhering to, and encouraging DevOps/Agile principles in order to continuously and safely deliver value to the business.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Performing business process and system flow review and design.
- At least 5 years of sold experience professional experience developing high performance, low latency systems in the financial industry.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable in dealing with end-users and senior stakeholders and ensuring business requirements are translated into effective solutions.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Very familiar with Java/Python.
- Comfortably communicate with both technical and non-technical people at all levels.
- Experience of React/Angular is an advantage.
- Familiar with CI/CD, DevOps tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Docker is an advantage.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solution
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000IZE
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 15/10/2020