Senior Development Specialist - Equity Derivatives
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/EDD/SDS) in the application.
- Responsible for the development of market making system for Warrants/CBBC and Flow businesses
- Lead Front Office (FO) Derivatives technology innovation and expansion
- Improve tick-to-quote latency on warrant and CBBC products, improve system infrastructure with strong knowledge in HKEx OMD/OCG gateway infra and FO system architecture
- Evaluate and develop market making system suitable for the firm’s long term derivatives business expansion, and able to develop low-latency, high frequency trading system adaptable to firm-wise business policy
- Work closely with derivatives traders, and develop algorithm to improve the derivatives trading capabilities
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ software development experience, where 6+ years is in Front Office, especially in equity derivatives trading system
- Expert programming skills in: Java, C++, Scala
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively with others
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua
We are committed to build a team of competent individuals who have acquired solid relevant local working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.