Capco is looking for a Senior Digital Business Analyst. You work closely with our customers and the UX design and Development team. You are responsible for analyzing, capturing, and prioritizing the requirements/user stories for the new customer experience initiatives of our customers.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the Financial Services industry, with over 25 offices in Asia, North America and Europe. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. For over 20 years we have combined innovative thinking with deep industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital transformation and technology services to our clients.
- Experts in banking, payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco Asia Pacific currently operates in four locations – Hong Kong (Asia Headquarters), Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Thailand, with each office conveniently located in the central business district. Our people are passionate about collaborating with our clients to tackle the pressing issues facing Asia’s financial services industry, and we’ve stably grown to over 1,000 people in APAC as a result.
As a Senior Digital Business Analyst, you work closely with our customers and the UX design and Development team. You are responsible for analyzing, capturing, and prioritizing the requirements/user stories for the new customer experience initiatives of our customers. You will need to manage customer expectations and help them to translate their vision into a project that can be implemented within time and budget. Assist management in resolving business issues in an effective and productive manner. Design, document and re-engineer business processes and publish business metrics results. The job comes with great responsibility and offers the opportunity to work side by side with our customers and guide them to achieve desired outcomes.
- Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for appropriate Capco segment, division, group or line of business
- Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader
- Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Gather, define, and prioritize requirements/user stories of the project in close collaboration with the client
- Write functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement change
- Act as "product owner" for the project to guide the team making the right choices to maximize project & customer success
- Collaborate closely with technical teams to configure / optimize the customer experience
Skills & Expertise
- A track record of working on IT development programmes with demonstrable experience of working on a variety of different IT delivery projects.
- Exposure to a digital suite of systems such as CRM, CMS, Mobile Apps, Social Media and Ecommerce
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology (e.g. Scrum, XP, DSDM)
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc
- Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements/user stories
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles and activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery