Senior Digital Partnership Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Partnership Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead the strategy consultant team to review and evaluate market trends and propositions of strategic business partnership projects
- Focus on strategic planning for Digital, business development with partnership tech companies and core technologies and defining overall ecosystem partnership needs while there will be other individuals specifically looking at ecosystem product features.
- Represent the company to speak our innovative projects to interested potential partners in public forums working closely with product managers and release managers to execute ideas and deliver
- Identify creative partnership opportunities which can drive the bank's and digital growth
- Analyze market trends, identify the business opportunities and risks and interpret to the senior management
- Develop and review business case to ensure senior management make informed decisions
- Collaborate with different business lines to understand their market propositions and define opportunities for the overall group
- Originate and design partnership proposals identifying market digital insights
- Work with the senior management across functions to prioritize and implement strategic initiatives and projects
- Individual is expected to build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach to execute change at pace
- Manage conflicts of interest and align stakeholders to vision
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experienced in business development, strategic planning, or consulting, preferable in Asia Pacific market
- Master degree or equivalent preferable
- Speak and write fluent English and Mandarin
- Excellent knowledge in internet products and service and internet industry landscape in Asia Pacific as well as globally
- Knowledge in Digital banking and Fintech trend and landscape, and understand how the emerging technology impacts the current and next generation of financial service
- Be able to identify creative opportunities with partners, and translate these opportunities into execution approach and strategy
- Excellent sense in consumer value and digital experience as well in business viability of such new experience
- Experience of working in internet companies and multinational firm is preferred
- Experience and track record in successfully leading/landing partnership deals in Asia Pacific
- Ability to design, lead and execute analysis and communicate insights
- Ability to problem-solve individually or in a group setting
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional teams
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AKJH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited