Senior Digital Product Manager, Tactical D2C - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Product Manager, Tactical D2C.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for product management of the direct to consumer onboarding journey for unsecured lending in order to deliver distinctive value to Project Rocket, driving new business using current and future digital capabilities
- Responsible for the overall set of customer features that constitute the direct to consumer element of the proposition in question. They include Customer Experience for Digital Channels and in collaboration with the specific proposition owner
- Leveraging customer propositions and consumer insights to deliver an intuitive, easy and simple onboarding journey for personal lending customers to generate additional revenue and lower the cost to serve for the specific proposition
- Engage with Software Delivery to construct quality customer experience at improved cost and time to market
- Working closely with Digital Customer Experience and Service Delivery to improve the delivery effectiveness through available digital channels for Customers
- Liaise with Regions and Marketing to promote usage and increase activation of customers
- Apply data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing and customer interactions to improve Return On Investment and customer returns for the proposition
- The role holder has primary responsibility for ensuring the proposition features are best in class, simple, easy to use and differentiating
- Accountable for the end-to-end onboarding experience of the customer for unsecured lending products.
- Define and develop improvement opportunities across customer experience, commercial product sales and digitally native capabilities
- Define functional and deployment requirements, in conjunction with Software Delivery, Change Delivery, Marketing and other stakeholders to facilitate improved customer engagement
- Refine customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders
- Competitive assessments, research new technologies and services, assess competitors, new entrants, review regulations for Digital requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Deep understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Hands-on experience leading product development teams on projects that touch a range of technical platforms
- Strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and, or other consumer product development is an advantage
- Financial services and unsecured lending experience an advantage
- Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities, product discovery, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a must
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A7ZO
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited