KEY ACCOUNTAIBILITIESAnalyze, evaluate and develop the long-term strategies and plans to ensure they are aligned with the business objectivesProvide technical guidance as well as work alongside very high-performance DevOps (CI/CD), TIM and Group ITOversee teams who develop and deliver efficient/repeatable infrastructure through the latest
configuration management tools and Infrastructure as Code practices Lead native/hybrid cloud infra operation designs and builds with inputs into high level and low level design and architecture. Drive continuous integration and continuous delivery excellence through your teams in the implementation of build/deploy infrastructure, enabling highly efficient software teams to develop/test rapidly in a short amount of time Lead the configuration and manage your teams through non-functional software aspects including - Application/Infrastructure Monitoring and Logging, Networking, Security, Performance, Compliance. Recommend the most suitable technical architecture and define implementable reference architectures aligning with infra operations strategy
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Successful implementation and management of Digital Enablement Platform in Cloud perspective
- Deliver initiatives linking to infra operation strategy
- Champion best practices and build positive agile use cases
- Ensure requirements are adequately captured
- Ensure that vendor utilization is properly reviewed and managed
- Push for good customer experience and focus on ensuring benefit cases are delivered
- Ensure Reference Architectures are up to date
- Ensure Architecture roadmaps are up to date
- Reduction in Vendor Dependency over time.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 10 + years of Infrastructure / Cloud / DevOps experience with at least 5 years managing large teams and projects
- 5 + years of consistent software and infrastructure-as-code delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of a combination of Azure, AWS, GCP, or hybrid-cloud environments
- Experience with API design and microservice architectures
- Strong understanding of networking/security fundamentals and protocols
- Strong knowledge of orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, ECS, Fargate, Nomad, etc.
- Understanding of automation tools and frameworks, such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.
- Strong understanding and use of modern frameworks and their methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, lean, design thinking, human-centred design, multivariate testing, continuous improvement, and test automation
- Robust stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience standing up ancillary monitoring & logging tools such as New Relic, Splunk, Cloudwatch, NGINX, Forgerock
- Some hands-on coding experience in modern languages used in development and infrastructure-as-code, such as Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, JS
- Experience integrating with on-premises or cloud IAM and identity solutions, including Active Directory, Okta, Auth0, ForgeRock, etc.
- And finally, it would be handy to have a working knowledge of the monolith to microservices journey, containerization/orchestration, service mesh (Kubernetes, EKS, GKS, Istio etc.)