My client is looking for a business development professional to ensure that a strong and continuous pipeline of UHNW and single Family offices is able to be maintained so that the businesses offering can be put in front of prospective clients and ensure long and healthy relationships are established.
My client has a rich history of success having been in the industry over 50+ years in the financial services industry. With an elite leadership in place the business looks to expand its evergrowing private client business after strong success in other regions and adding significant value to its institutional clientele.
- Hold a strong understanding of the my clients investment services, processes and passionately articulate the firms capabilities with internal an external constituents and prospective clients.
- Build a regional pipeline by identifying and cultivating relationships with prospective SFOs and Centers of influence (OIs) who would be in a position to recommend my clients services.
- Evaluate prospective client opportunities and apply business acceptance criteria to meet business goals for revenue growth and profitability.
- Schedule, plan and attend prospective client meetings with investment teams.
- Attend and network at selected conferences and events
- Work proactively with various areas of the business including investment professionals, business development and senior management regionally.
- Proven track record of business development with a focus on working with UHNW and SFO clients
- Outstanding communication ability and interpersonal skills
- 10+ years in a Business Development or Relationship Management role within the private wealth sector
- Experience negotiating services and fee levels
- The ability to strive for results
- Mandarin Chinese skills preferred but not essential
The candidate has scope to head the growing Asia business development team and become a cornerstone in its growth as well as very competitive package that will be on offer.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gin Sun on +852 2848 9520