Looking for a Senior Enterprise Application Architect for one of my clients based in Hong Kong. The role focuses on defining and establish the technology standard governance and defining the Application Architecture governance process for the group.
- Help define Application Architecture strategy, roadmap and manage architecture governance to ensure it meets the business requirements, process and capavity
- Lead and manage all phases of application architecture design
- Provide technology assessment and give advise to the business on the right choice of technology & solutions
- Collaborate and work closely with Technology and business stakeholders
- Oversee related architecture design and system integration solutions
- Manage vendors to ensure they can support the Application Architecture strategy
- Regularly communicate to the business and other teams to ensure alignment of the target architecture and standards
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of Enterprise Architecture experience with solid knowledge on Application Architecture, preferably someone with experience working in Financial Service sector
- TOGAF certification is preferred
- Solid experience in managing and/or developing large scale mission critical systems on open platform
- Solid experience on cloud technology and DevOps practices
- Ability to define architecture and solutions that solves complex business problems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of risk and control landscape and industry technology strategies and best practices