Windows Engineering team architects and engineers the Microsoft operating systems and enterprise products such as Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Active Directory and Microsoft SCCM, third-party enterprise VDI products (Citrix XenDesktop and XenServer), as well as multiple custom in-house systems management and software delivery platforms.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential:
- Work with a global team of highly motivated platform engineers and software developers
- Engineer and maintain automated Windows builds to support server, desktop, virtualized and cloud environments
- Execute performance testing of server and desktop builds on various virtual and physical platforms
- Collaborate on feature design and problem solving
- Involvement in full software product lifecycle: analysis, technical design, testing, release, support
- Evaluate and test commercial solutions to help drive "Buy vs. Build" decisions
Skills & Experience We're Looking for:
- In-depth knowledge of Windows OS internals and engineering experience
- Windows engineering, administration and troubleshooting skills for server and desktop platforms
- Experience with build engineering, particularly experience with SCCM / MDT etc.
- Experience with large scale Windows systems management and patch management technologies and support
- Experience with designing scalable and secure infrastructure solution involving DMZ Environment
- Experience on various enterprise products: Windows Server, VDI (Citrix, View, RDS), Virtualization (Hyper V, vSphere), System Center (SCCM, SCOM), OS Deployment, Group Policy, WSUS
- Extensive experience with one or more scripting technologies: PowerShell, VBS, SQL, Windows Batch
- Enterprise-level Financial Services experience is preferred
- Team player who is able to work in a fast paced, environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written)
- Experience with public cloud environments (AWS Certified Solutions Architect or equivalent)
- Experience with C#, .NET and or Java Programming
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put Senior Enterprise Windows Engineer / Architect - Elite Global Investment Bank (SG/HK) in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Business Analyst - Global Consultancy
2) Technical Project Manager - Leading Blockchain Firm - Hong Kong
3) Advanced Linux/Unix System Engineer - Server & Cloud Engineering - Elite Global Investment Bank in HK