Our client is an SFC Licensed Corporation to carry out Types 4 and 9 Regulated Activities and an investment management/advisory firm on private equity investments based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the CFO, she is looking for a Professional Finance Manager to join her Finance Department
- Handle independently all accounting functions for Private Equity Funds and Company Accounts
- Provide assistances for new business initiatives, from a tax and accounting perspective.
- Handle management reporting and financial reporting
- Prepare budgets, cash-flow projections and other management reports to facilitate costs control and funding arrangement.
- Regular liaison with various external third parties including accountants, auditors, lawyers, administrators, bankers from various jurisdictions.
- Assist in bank financing including negotiations with banks and documentation requirements.
- Ensure accounting policies and internal control procedures are properly implemented.
- Degree in Accountancy and membership of a major accounting body.
- At least 7 years working experience in the auditing/accounting field. (Less experience will be considered as Finance Manager)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to handle full set of consolidated accounts and prepare IFRS financial statements.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Able to research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Big 4 audit experience plus extensive commercial experience
- Accounting and finance experience in Private Equity and Licensed Corporation under SFC is a MUST
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.