Senior Finance Manager, Data & ETL/Sub-ledger & SunGL Lead
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Lead and oversee the Local IFRS 17 Solution sub-workstream team (Data, ETL, Sub-ledger and SUN G/L) Accountabilities:
- Lead the Local IFRS 17 Solution sub-workstream team composing of Actuarial and Finance staff and manage the delivery & quality of all deliverables assigned to this sub-workstream, which focuses on ETL (a tool combining the functions of extracting, transforming and loading data from one database into the other), sub-ledger (SAS) and general ledger (SUN Account).
- Partner with Local Actuarial and Finance teams to ensure the local specific requirements are catered in the solution design and build.
- Work closely with the Regional Project team to review the relevant deliverables and support the system testing from a Local Team perspective.
- Manage communication with various stakeholders, including but not limited to Regional Project team, Local Actuarial and Finance BAU teams, PMO, IT and vendors, etc.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- 10 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Experience in insurance industry or project management is an advantage
- Previous experience in leading large scale projects
- Managerial experience is preferred
- IFRS 17 knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese