Senior Finance Manager, Statutory and Group Reporting
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Senior Finance Manager, Statutory and Group Reporting.
- Work in the financial control environment
- Statutory and Group Reporting role
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
About the role
Your role is responsible for managing statutory and group reporting obligations in support of the ANZ Hong Kong Financial Control team. This includes the provision of accurate and timely financial information to the BU Divisional Finance team and also governance activities, including various governance returns and quality assurance activities.
Specifically, these responsibilities include:
- Conduct of accounting and statutory financial reporting services in relation to ANZ Hong Kong.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of efficient processes and procedures, integrity of the financial results, compliance with applicable finance policies and procedures, the delivery of accurate, reliable and timely financial information and a strong governance culture. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage and support the accurate and timely completion of month-end reporting requirements (registers, schedules, reconciliations, adjustments) and related accounting services.
- Ensuring that all required inputs into statutory reporting processes are completely and accurately provided. This includes both group and local reporting requirements.
- Implementation and monitoring of compliance with Finance Policies and Procedures.
- Take lead in finance projects (assessments and implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and new products, new systems rollouts, process re-engineering etc.)
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Must have proven and solid years of professional experience in Finance roles, with Big 4 experiences.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with statutory and regulatory accounting within a banking or insurance environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence, with experience working with off-shore sites.
- Strong analytical skills with a strong customer focus.
- Attention to details with hands on working style, and can work independently.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
ANZ Hong Kong is proud to share that we received the Outstanding Deposits Service Banking Award 2015 from CAPITAL magazine as well as the Best in Class in Customer Commitment & Engagement 2015 and Customer Insight 2015 awards from BENCHMARK magazine to recognise our pursuit of excellence. At ANZ, we embrace diversity and inclusion and empower our employees to innovate, collaborate and make a difference together.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We also offer flexible working options catered towards employee and business needs.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference HON002371.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave