Senior Finance Officer, Data&ETL/Sub-ledger/SunGL - IFRS17
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Accountabilities:
- Support the IFRS 17 Solution sub-workstream team lead to ensure the delivery & quality of all deliverables assigned to this sub-workstream, which focuses on ETL (a tool combining the functions of extracting, transforming and loading data from one database into the other), sub-ledger (SAS) and general ledger (SUN Account).
- Work closely with the Regional Project team to support the regional solution testing from a Local Team perspective.
- Partner with Local IT, Actuarial and Finance teams to support the local specific solution design, build and testing.
- Perform ad hoc task as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Experience in insurance industry or project management is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese