Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
- be a team member of Corporate Accounting team to provide financial accounting services to business units e.g. review and input journal entries, prepare accounting schedules and account reconciliations, handle accounting enquiries, etc.
- support the preparation of companies' accounts and profits tax computation
- involve in the monthly and year-end book closing under a stringent timeframe
- support the User Acceptance Testing of operating systems implementation
- maintain updates of financial reporting standards and accounting related requirements and conduct any job-related researches when necessary
You should have:
- a degree in accounting or business plus recognised professional accounting qualifications
- a minimum of 3 years' combined auditing and financial accounting experience
- sound knowledge of international financial reporting standards and solid implementation experience
- hands on experience in Oracle G/L system
- good initiative, business thinking and analysis skills and strong commitment for quality excellence
- a good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
For candidate with less experience, he/she will be considered for the role of Financial Accountant.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong