Senior Financial Management Manager (Information Management)
- Lead, coordinate and manage the innovation and implementation of systems owned by Financial Management Department so as to accomplish its tasks assigned by Management of the bank. Work closely with internal stakeholders including IT, Risk Management, Retail and Corporate strategic planning and sales team, Financial Market Management and Bank-wide Operations to analyse the business requirements and determine the optimum solutions and data analytic approach for the department.
- Participate IT blueprint projects with extensive data transformation efforts to ensure all key financial information is well defined.
- Actively manage business logic, user-defined system configurations for new business cases and efficiency of MIS reporting platform of the department in the banking.
- Govern the behavioral modeling development and documentation of FTP for products and customer segments. Review the statistical performance and provide recommendations regularly.
- Participate IT project assessment due diligence.
- Coordinate Technology risk (including Information Security) and Operation risk management execution of the department.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications in CPA, FRM or CFA, would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Basel III and HKMA regulation for interest rate risk, liquidity risk and capital requirement
- Understanding of systems delivery lifecycle and delivery methodologies. Proven track records and pragmatic planning skills to manage large-scaled systems integration projects
- 7 years or above experience in the management and development of ALM, FTP, Management Accounting (Profitability Analysis) or Capital Management system in banking. A good appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in Risk and Finance environment
- Demonstrated experience in data mining/ business intelligence
- Experience in building system models by combining model components, and testing the integrity of modeling systems, proficient with model performance review/ validation would be an advantage
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Forward-looking attitudes. Creative yet balanced approach between detail-oriented analytics without losing overall business objectives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills