Senior Financial Specialist - Information Technology Services
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About you:
Live with our core values as A
You are energetic, open-minded and smart-working individuals who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment. You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don't exist yet.
You are extremely resourceful, you like to face challenges in a positive manner and flexible response to changes.
You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of work, integrity and values. You are humble and take team's success as your target and willing to help others. About this role:
We are looking for an experienced financial analyst who have knack for finance and passion on financial management to analyze and offer advice on strategic financial decisions in alignment with business objectives. You are responsible for Financial Management (budget forecast/monitoring and cost control), management of purchasing/non-CoRe related activities, IT Supplier Business Coordination, IT Purchasing Implementation, and Quality Management. Accountabilities - Key Result Areas
- Define and maintain financial processes and procedures according to Company finance and procurement standard rules.
- Prepare, review and consolidate business plans and budgets for the IT organization.
- Review regularly IT costs and cost structures for IT services and products so that the financial implications of IT projects and activities are communicated to the proper IT and business executives.
- Support developing and managing strategic vendor and partnership relationships.
- Support managing and monitoring IT vendors, ensuring the correct engagement, performance, quality and cost control together with the main stakeholders involved.
- Work closely with Finance, CoRe Procurement, IT section heads and vendors to ensure that the financial and purchasing process are aligned with the enterprise policy, guidelines and standards.Support sourcing, vendor selection and contract management for non-CoRe procurement activities with agreed
- threshold.Support Senior Manager in engaging with the global community to
- understand the impact of global strategy on the China Firm.
LOB IT Leaders, Procurement CoE Leaders, DTTL Finance, CN Finance, CN Procurement Requirements: Experience / Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or certification in Accounting or relevant experience. Business development and corporate account sales experience is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, IT vendor management and quality management experience, contract and commercial terms handling experience.
- Good understanding of corporate financial planning process. Process driven individual who is independent thinker with strong planning/prioritization ability are critical to success.
- Lead financial and procurement process review and re-engineering with hands-on implementation ability
- Prepare and present reports and communicate with business stakeholders.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Good time-management skills.
- Understand and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders. Great influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and streamline finance and purchasing process.
- Establishment of new suppliers and contracts, definition of new supplier and contract requirements.
- Supplier, contract and performance management.
- Assist RFI, RFP, RFQ with agreed enterprise threshold.
- Provide expertise to support IT managers in financial and vendor management (strategic and tactical) .
- Contract renewal or termination management.
- Monitoring Contractual Agreements, Managing Vendor Relationships cooperating with CoRe Procurement, maintain and review documentation including records of purchase items, costs, deliveries and inventories.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN169716