• Fantastic Opportunity to be a part of a Regional Team• Exciting opportunity to help migrate towards DevOps
About Our Client
A Top Tier Bank in Asia Job Description
- Working as part of a global and diverse team, delivering high-quality solutions for the business; across all stages of the software development lifecycle initially on our Asia buildout programme.
- Adhering to, and encouraging DevOps/Agile principles in order to continuously and safely deliver value to the business.
- Working with our partners in the business to provide support and enhancements beyond initial delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Forming robust relationships with key technology and business stakeholders across a broad range of seniority.
- Strong programming skills, with an emphasis on Java, .NET and relational database management systems.
- Solid understanding of object orientation.
- Prior experience of working in an investment banking setting, with knowledge in at least one of the following areas: prime brokerage, synthetic trading or stock borrow loan.
- Exposure to the full software lifecycle in a commercial environment with a demonstrable track record of delivery.
- Extensive experience of designing, building and maintaining high-throughput, highly-available systems.
- Solid analytical skills in order to understand complex problems and navigate towards simple solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, against the backdrop of a geographically-dispersed, multi-cultural environment.
What's on Offer
- Excellent communication; both written and spoken