Senior Fixed Income Advisor (Dir/E.Dir Level/ Based in Hong Kong)
- Open Budget
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Cazar Search HK
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
An established client of mine is looking for a Senior level Fixed Income Advisor to be based in Hong Kong. This role would cover Fixed Income, Execution and Advisory in Asian Currencies
Senior Investment Advisor, Fixed Income
- Structured Notes on Credit and interest rates
- Derivatives on Bonds and Interest Rates
- Responsible for delivering an efficient and reputable dealing and advisory service on cash bonds and FI products.
- Represents WM Fixed Income activity vis a vis CIB teams (IBA, DCMO, FI teams) and develop partnership with them.
- Contribute to achieve better financing of Fixed Income products.
- Maintain Fixed Income recommendation lists and follow strictly the recommendation procedure with adequate product due diligence
- Prepare write‐ups of new issues, switch ideas and prepare in‐house credit researches if needed
- Achieve revenue income and increase business volume in order to meet annual target
- Work with the eligible counterparties to generate new structured product ideas
- Attend to RMs queries in a timely and professional manner, provide quality service
- Work with Investment Counsellors/RMs/Market Advisors to prepare client meetings/client calls/portfolio reviews
- Support RMs, at their request in client meeting, explain Fixed Income products characteristics to clients
- Prepare tailor‐made fixed income/structure products solutions for key clients
- Get from RMs the necessary level of information and guidelines prior to meeting clients to present suitable products to Clients
- Dealing of direct access clients (DAC in review)
- Ensure deals & trade transactions are done accurately and fairly handled and in accordance to regulations & Management policies.
- Inform and Escalate issues to Management regarding irregularities in trading patterns and incidents.
- Maintain proper audit trails
You may send your CV over to email@example.com