A well-known family office with US$650+ million in AUM is looking to hire a Senior Fixed Income Analyst/Trader to cover the high yield Real Estate space in China, reporting to the CIO. The role is based in Hong Kong and open to traders seeking to get more exposure to fundamental research.
- Perform fundamental research on the, but not limited to, Greater China property sector with the purpose of making investment recommendations to the US$200 high yield USD bond fund
- Execute and monitor trade orders for the offshore bond market
- Perform top-down macroeconomic research as necessary to gauge market conditions and make relevant forecasts
- 5-6+ years of credit research or trading experience
- Knowledgeable in fixed income markets, including Hong Kong/Chinese/Overseas equities, onshore/offshore bonds, etc.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
- Able to work under pressure and can perform as a good team player