Senior Fraud Control Manager
- Investigate external fraud activities arising from Personal Banking Products Department such as remittance fraud, forged documents, invoice fraud, loan fraud, branch business, and online banking/emerge bank fraud cases etc.;
- Perform fraud investigations and submit reports;
- Investigate staff who may have violated policy or fraud, and recover assets related to losses caused by employee misconduct;
- Take appropriate actions to ensure close monitoring of fraud guards, avoid fraud losses, and ensure follow-up actions to mitigate future losses;
- Interact with external partners such as law enforcement agencies and banks to maintain intelligence exchange;
- Investigate any suspicious activity and report to management immediately;
- Ensure compliance with relevant bank's policies and procedures, legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Any other duty as directed by Head of Anti-Fraud Management Division or the management.
- University Degree with fraud management or investigation programme will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience in investigating bank fraud cases and other bank incidents.
- Good ability to motivate teamwork with sound communication skill
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office