Senior Fund Accountant – Hedge Fund Firm
- 20-35k + competitive bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow Consulting
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Our client is a well-established Hedge Fund firm, are looking for high-caliber candidates who are committed, self-motivated and driven to help building business by representing as Fund Accountant & Operation professionals. For the right candidates, there will be opportunities to gain further exposures to project based activities and increasing involvements with regional and international issues. Exposures to business management and opportunities to become a manager will also be provided.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fund Accountant, you will be responsible for full set of financial, management and statutory accounts. Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports and financial analysis and liaise with external auditors and any adhoc projects that may require specific skill sets related to finance. Candidates who are looking to advance their career further in the fast growing Hedge Fund field will find this company and opportunity interesting.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting field and preferably qualified CPA or equivalent qualifications
- 2 to 5 years of solid experience and knowledge in Fund Accounting preferably from Private Equity, Big 4 background will be an advantage
- Excellent language abilities in both spoken and written in English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered for a more junior role
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: Kelly.Wong@onearw.com