Senior Fund Accountant - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Fund Accountant
. Principal responsibilities
- Perform fund valuations for pooled and segregated funds
- Prepare semi annual and annual reports for pooled funds
- Provide support to other functions such as reconciliation corporate actions and data management when requested
- Coordinate with various parties such as fund managers and custodians to ensure compliance in all operational areas including on boarding of new clients and funds as well as resolving complex issues
- To drives global efficiencies and business performance by optimizing and maintaining operational processes
- Participate in ad hoc projects
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- Fresh graduate who is keen for a fund accounting career will be considered
- Ideally with some fund accounting, operation and or auditing experiences.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, excellent in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and MS Access
- Strong sense of ownership able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Detail minded with good problem solving skill
- Willing to accept challenges and change a highly adaptive individual who embraces cross functional rotation
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- A dedicated team member who is willing to work on overtime and go the extra mile
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.