Senior Fund Manager, Fund Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Our client, a Renowned Bank, is looking for high caliber candidate for Senior Fund Manager.
You will be responsible for supervising daily processing of transactions for a portfolio of investment funds and the preparation of cash reconciliations. The successful candidate will prepare Net Asset Value (“NAV”) files for a portfolio of medium to high complexity investment funds. He / she will liaise with investment managers, prime brokers and custodians in relation to trading activity as required for transaction processing and NAV preparation. The successful candidate will also prepare client compliance files, maintain the client database and perform general administrative functions related to client funds. He/she will assist in the invoicing process, collection of receivables and will liaise with auditors to provide requested information and respond to queries.
- Formulate business requirements to drive Fund Accounting and Custody system implementation and enhancement
- Supervise asset pricing, portfolio valuation, NAV computation and other fund administration works daily, field work is required in the beginning
- Maintain KPI for accuracy and timeliness in client deliverables
- Help relationship manager in marketing the Bank's fund services to target clients, and provide operational support for customer onboarding
- Take ownership of the service operating manuals and service standard, formulate and leverage such documentation and manage client deliverables
- Participate in projects as part of custodian business development from time to time.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Investment / Fund Administration business with in-depth knowledge in securities markets, fund administration & accounting and asset management operation
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, with Putonghua
- Good command of MS Office.