Responsible for: Alternative Investment Fund operation; New Fund Launching Projects; Continuous Process Optimization
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Alternative Investment Fund operation:
- Implement and execute the operation workflows (e.g. investment transaction execution, reconciliation, valuation, audit, tax reporting and compliance, etc.) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure data accuracy and all reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and punctually.
- Compile, review and update operations policies and procedures to ensure the comprehensiveness and the compliance with regulatory requirements and Group policies.
- Track, resolve and document all operation issues in timely manner.
- Responsible for daily operation of fund (e.g. capital calls, distribution, reporting, budgeting, expenses payment, etc.) in a timely manner by liaising with both internal and external parties
New Fund Launching Projects:
- Liaise with both internal parties (i.e. L&C, Investment, Product, Risk, Finance, Sales and outsource affiliate entities) and external partners (e.g. fund administrator, banks, distributors and auditors) to facilitate the smooth launching of new funds.
- Able to comprehend legal terms in the fund documents, and comment from operation perspective.
- Design and monitor project schedule to meet tight deadline.
Continuous Process Optimization:
- Knowledge and experience in process optimization projects.
- Monitor the quality of service delivered by the services providers and outsource internal affiliate entities.
- Responsible for system adoption and enhancement to improve the efficiency of workflows.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in business administration, finance, accounting or related disciplines.
- Qualified CPA or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt or above is a plus.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 7 years of operations experience in alternative asset management companies, or in fund administration
- In-depth knowledge in full operational cycle on alternative investment funds and alternative investment product/instrument.
- Strong project management, time management and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient Excel skills, VBA Macro programming skills is a plus.
- Knowledge on Business Process Reengineer (BPR) is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (including Mandarin) in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with company’s personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.