Senior Global Partnerships Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Global Partnerships Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Build and manage Retail Banking and Wealth Management partnerships ecosystems, roadmap and pipeline in line with the Global Retail Banking Partnerships Strategy primarily focusing on Asian markets.
- Work with local country product and proposition owners to identify and evaluate partnership opportunities that meet the needs of Retail Banking and Wealth Management customers
- Place a particular focus on serving Asia markets on all pillars of global partnerships, working closely with cross functional teams within Retail Banking and Wealth Products such as digital, marketing, other partnership teams and country teams
- Serve as the Retail Banking partnerships link between Asia markets and the rest of the Retail Banking global partnerships team based in UK
- Understand customer challenges and ability to identify partnership opportunities to address customer pain points
- Develop a partnerships framework to evaluate third party partnerships opportunities, including eCommerce and Fintech
- Negotiate and manage key strategic deals with third parties and partners while insuring the right product development and management frameworks for this particular set of customers are in place
- Drive partner selection process for the Business, and execute contracts, due diligence and negotiate commercials
- Drive end to end execution of partnership project and be the key contact for country managers for Retail Banking and Wealth Management partnership support
- Develop and take ownership of Global and Regional Retail Banking and Wealth Management partnership strategy, to drive increased customer engagement
- Manage and evaluate performance of partnerships and ensure that objectives are met with HSBC and Partner needs
- Support in the development of marketing plans that support the brand purpose and equity building blocks, as well as supporting customer lifecycle, customer journeys and sales process frameworks for partnership products
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience in the innovation and partnership with direct experience working in delivering innovative propositions in large and complex organization
- Experience of market leading partnership products capability
- Experience working with Fintechs and ecommerce companies is desirable
- Experience of working closely with risk and Technology functions
- Proven experience delivering complex and value added projects
- Experience of strategy development, organizational leadership, proposition or product development project management across specific financial product categories and customer segments
- Experience with multi geography product management in global organizations, and culturally sensitive and understanding of local customer needs
- Highly numerate and financially literate with strong technical knowledge of partnership Profit and Loss management, and market and industry review for strategy formulation
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- University degree qualification in a relevant business discipline
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.