Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist, Infrastructure Transformation
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
To manage the trasition to next generation IT infrastructure model.
• Assist to manage the transition to next generation of infrastructure model consisting of cloud platform, active-active data center, infrastructure-as-code, operation intelligence, etc.
• Evaluate and recommend the technical solution or service pertaining to next generation of infrastructure.
• Implement the automation by a combination of tools such as Ansible, Java script, Powershell and Restful API to support Infrastructure as Code (IAC) model.
• Setup, support and review the hypervisor, private cloud and/or hybrid cloud platform.
• Participate in special or strategic infrastructure projects to realize the benefits such as cost reduction, technology risk mitigation or elimination, process streamlining, etc.
• Assist to define and revamp processes to keep pace with adoption of the latest technologies.
• Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
• 8-10 years in-depth experience in network, storage, server, virtualization implementation and support.
• Solid experience in server, system software products and virtualization such as VMWare and KVM.
• System implementation experience in sizeable organization where governance model such as ISO 27000 and/or ITIL have been adopted to manage a system portfolio over 2000 desktops and 500 servers.
• Holder in any of MCSE/MCITP, VCP, RHCE or CCNP
• ITIL/PMP certification is preferred
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is preferred
• Passionate in supporting and implementing changes
• Strong technical, interpersonal and project management skill
• Good communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
• Strong sense of teamwork, willing to share experience and expertise with team members
• Understand group dynamics