Our client is a well-established Asset Manager. They are one of the largest fund management firms in China with reputable team and management.
- Provide marketing support to institutional sales/client managers, including RFP/RFI preparation, due diligence organization, and professional seminar arrangements.
- Responsible for new fund launch and existing fund retention through various distribution channels, including traditional banks or online platforms.
- Good knowledge in standard investment product line-up and alternative products. Willing to learn new investment vehicles.
- Sound project management and leadership experience. Liaise with internal business units and external affiliates to ensure a project is completed in a timely fashion.
- Strong English writing skills. Capable of writing up answers following interviews with investment professionals, including portfolio managers, risk managers, and compliance officers.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- CFA enrolment is a plus.