Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. In Amber Hill, we consider "We" is more powerful than "I", but every "I" is important in "We". We value every candidates, every talents, every Amberhillian. Please visit www.amberhillcap.com for more details of the company.
As a Senior Institutional Sales, you will:-
- Designing and executing a sales strategy to help you beat your annual sales targets which include net sales and AUM growth;
- Facilitating capital raising efforts;
- Developing and managing all aspects of the sales life cycle from prospecting, pitching new business, hosting product demonstrations, negotiating terms, and closing;
- Arrange fund briefing and sales activities to drive sales;
- Constantly providing client feedback to the business leads, regarding new initiatives and future product enhancement;
- Develops insights into the investment strategies and attributes of the existing funds;
In order to be qualified, it would be wonderful if:-
- Bachelor degree or above with minimum seven years of sales experience in the financial services industry, experience prospecting and selling hedge fund/alternative investment solutions are highly preferable;
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives at prospect firms;
- Outstanding listening, written, communication and presentation skills;
- Self-starter who can work independently across a team with the ability to multi-task at a high level with outstanding time management skills;
- Absolute personal and business integrity;
- Motivated to succeed, hardworking, good work ethic;
- Foundation and commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.