Senior Insurance Process Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Insurance Process Manager.
In this role, you will
- Manage Development and implementation of compliance assurance initiatives including both Group and local projects
- Lead a team to oversee branch activities and drive initiatives to ensure sales compliance fulfillment and to optimize wealth sales productivity of the entire branch network
- Drive and inspire the team to identify process streamlining opportunities via challenging existing procedures, conducting branch activities analysis and leveraging on transformation initiatives
- Contribute to the quality income growth of branches via gatekeeping the operations loss as a result of incompliance and uplifting branch productivity
- Dive analysis on customers feedback including complaint allegations to design appropriate branch processes to mitigate issues
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate preferably with a master business degree or equivalent
- Sound knowledge on financial crime and sales compliance control at branches plus ability to drive wealth sales and operations process streamlining
- Middle management work experience of retail banking with direct wealth sales process and quality management experience preferred
- Strong leadership with ability to drive change and results
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of organizational planning, resource mobilisation and problem solving
- Excellent command in English and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Being able to work in a multicultural environment
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ACOH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited