Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Guotai Junan (Hong Kong) Limited
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:-
- Plan, manage and executive internal audit projects and other special projects;
- Develop specific audit related programs & relative supporting documentation;
- Participate in the development of the Annual Audit Plan and audit methodology;
- Monitor progress of multiple simultaneous projects and take necessary action to meet target completion dates and ensure timely completion of audit reports;
- Provide supervision, guidance and training to the team to carry out audit assignments; and
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- University degree majoring in Auditing, Accounting or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years’ solid work experience in auditing (internal or external) in financial industry;
- Good knowledge and experience of internal control, regulatory requirements in SFC licensed firms in Hong Kong;
- Holders of professional qualification such as CPA;
- Holders of CFA will be an advantage;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, good analytical skills, meticulous and independent;
- Excellent report writing skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to email@example.com or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)