My client is a Chinese background financial institution with SFC Licenses in Type 1,2,3,4,5 & 9 in Hong Kong with expansion plans. They have both retail brokerage, corporate services and asset management businesses.
- Assist management to perform risk assessment in key business processes and functions
- Execute the audit plan and conduct internal control system review
- Enhance the ongoing development of audit methodologies
- Provide recommendations to different business line leaders to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of internal control
- Prepare the annual internal audit planning
- Perform ad hoc assignments and administrative tasks as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or any related disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in on Financial services field preferably from SFC licensed corporations in Hong Kong
- Holders of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will be an advantage
- Big4 candidates are welcome to apply
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Hardworking and with strong work ethic