Senior Investment Analyst, Securitized Products
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Act as the core team member to provide new proposal and conduct credit analysis on individual securitized product (CLO, ABS and other Securitized Products) plus continuous monitoring on securities and asset managers Job Responsibilities
- Keep good understanding on relevant securitized products, share views on market and securitized products, and enhance company's understanding and involvement in securitized products
- Conduct fundamental research in securitized products including topical issues / macro themes, write investment proposals and periodic updates and recommendations to seek for comments and approvals
- Prepare detailed analysis of individual securitized product to request for limit, risk rating and transaction approval. The detailed analysis would include on collateral, covenant, waterfall, and tranche structure review
- Perform regular review on securities and asset managers with on-time thorough analysis on all influencing factors
- Focus on continuous improvement in monitoring systems and maintain up-to-date, comprehensive and well-organized data for analysis
- Regularly review and update relevant credit and risk management procedures to be in line with the regulatory requirement and AIA Credit Policy plus investment governance framework
- Assist on ad-hoc projects relating to credit or risk management as assigned from time to time
- Network / engage with external stakeholders e.g. rating agencies and issuers to gather up-to-date information for recommendation and monitoring
- At least 8 years of credit analysis experience of which at least 5 years in structured credit analysis, preferably from a credit rating agency with a sound knowledge of structured credit analysis and corporate finance techniques
- Ability to lead the research idea / process, work independently, with oversight and handle multiple demands
- Strong ability in identifying appropriate credits, portfolio analysis and strong communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CFA, FRM preferred
- Good communication skill and fluent in English
- Possession of relevant SFC license required
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.