Our client is a well-established leading bank with focuses across various different functions. Currently they are expanding their investment function within the insurance division and is looking for a Senior Investment Manager to join their team and expand their Asia business line. Candidates who are experienced in the fund industry and is interested to grow together with a well-established platform will find this opportunity interesting.
Joining the team as a Senior Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading development of investment strategies such as Strategic Asset Allocation and Target Asset Allocation to optimize risk & returns
- Execute investment initiatives in a timely manner whilst maintaining a strong investment risk framework to ensure corporate governance standards
- Managing relationsips with various stakeholders such as fund managers, investment bankers, actuary, finance etc.
- 7+ years experience in investment industry preferably with good understanding in insurance field
- Strong track record with practical experience in asset allocation and asset liability
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com