Senior Investment Product Manager (Securities)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
An international bank is looking for Senior Investment Product Manager to manage a team of 4 for their Securities Product Management team.
- Support the aggressive business growth of stock securities in Retail Banking
- Develop and strengthen optimal product, platform and multi channel sales capability
- Develop pricing strategy and monitor the market intelligence ensuring the Bank's competitiveness in the market
- Work with channel teams to leverage the cross-channel developments and marketing opportunities to encourage business via different channels
- Optimize all performance including market share, segment penetration as well as governance effectiveness
- Maintain strong business sense as well as business focus to develop tailored strategies to penetrate into different target segments
- Responsible for the end-to-end strategic development of the securities business
- Accountable for the portfolio profitability and business growth via product, platform and process development
- Implement Global Wealth solutions on securities trading platform, review and enhance trading and engagement flow
- Entrepreneur and good business sense is required
- Flexible managerial and strong communication skills have to be adopted to effectively work with all different terms to deliver solutions
- Proven experience of product development, sales or marketing in stock securities or other investment and securities products areas
- CFP or CFA qualification is an added asset
- Familiar with the complex operation and regulatory environment in formulating new initiatives to optimize profitable growth
- Excellence communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Degree holder or above
A great opportunities to be part of the leading team in the market.