Our client is a listed company and a constituent stock on Hong Kong Stock Exchange, specializing in miniaturized components, headquartered in , China . They are looking for candidates who envisage to work for a large cap company, and to manage corporate communication efforts to institutional investors , sell side analysts and other related parties , participate in the company’s financial reporting, and collaborate with other teams at senior level on corporate strategies.
- Communicating with various departments internally, and carrying out analysis of Group’s financial
- and operating data as part of forming IR communication strategies;
- Organizing and attend ing IR events/roadshows, working along with external PR firms ;
- Giving institutional investors and analysts clear explanations of company’s business strategies,capabilities and operations Develop ing IR/PR presentations and publications, in both English and Chinese timely updating the Company’s website with IR related communications
- Maintaining investors’ database, analyzing shareholders’ structure and movement; and consensus forecasts and movement etc, as part of forming IR strategies
- Monitor ingcapital market and carrying out industry intelligence and competitors analyses for senior management ;
- 5 years of experience in investor relations;
- Degree holder in finance or engineering discipline with CFA Level 2 qualifications; with strong stock market acumen, and knowledgeable in mobile communications industry is a plus;
- Self-starter possessing high work integrity and professionalism; and strong attention to details; ability to work independently and as part of the team(s); and willingness to travel.
- Pro-activeness to work excellence, and strong communication and inter-personal skills are a must
- Proficiency of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing;
- Command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua