Senior Legal Counsel- Financial Crime
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
My client- a top tier international bank is looking for a seasoned lawyer with extensive financial crime experience to join their global team.
- Provide legal advice on global sanction policies and other requirements of US, EU and UN laws.
- Understand reputational risk and risk assessments to provide advice to the business
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and management within control functions
- Servce as a subject matter expert for financial crime related legal matters.
- Qualified lawyer with 10 years of relevant experience within an established financial services organisation
- Sound knowledge of AML and OFAC laws
- Experience in working with senior management
- Has the ability to think strategically and has regional exposure
- Strong communication skills and confidence