Senior Legal Counsel
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Seekers Advisors H.K. Limited
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
We are an asset management company with headquarters in Hong Kong. In order to meet the requirements of our expanding businesses and team, we are now looking for an additional senior legal counsel to join our legal team!
- Draft, review and negotiate various agreements
- Pre-screening of legal issues in investment opportunities and corporate projects
- Providing legal support to different departments by engaging in legal research and providing advice on legal and compliance risks on a broad range of legal issues, including corporate/project finance, real estate and M&A transactions, employment, intellectual property, and litigation
- Ensuring proper and timely communication with external legal advisors and various department heads
- Keeping the company’s executives up-to-date of regulatory changes and other legislative matters
- 7+ years PQE in a law firm or in-house position. Candidates with less experience may be considered.
- Asset management/investment company experience is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with transactional work, compliance, corporate and commercial law is required. Real Estate work preferred.
- Excellent drafting and research skills, with the ability to provide accurate, practical and timely advice.
- Analytical, self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines while working under pressure.
- Office location: adjacent to North Point MTR station
- Permanent full-time position
- Highly competitive salary
- Five-day work week
- Subsidized meals in our In-house canteen
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- International MNC work culture