An interesting opportunity has come up for an experienced legal counsel from the insurance space to join a fast growing, heavy technology invested insurance platform. They offer a very dynamic, fast paced and international working environment.
Reporting into the General Counsel, the incumbent will:
- Provide legal advice to all business units and departments on different projects, new business initiatives & development for the Company, with focus on General Insurance Products and Marketing teams;
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents, including insurance product documents and other corporate commercial contracts;
- Liaise with regulators and external counsels to keep abreast and develop relevant legal policies and procedures for the Company.
- 8+PQE qualified lawyer from HK, US, UK, or AUS
- Solid experience from insurance regulatory or financial services regulatory is highly preferred
- Experience in the APAC jurisdiction within general insurance from international law firms or in house
- Strong interest to work within a growing or start-up platform
- Chinese is preferred but not a must
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at email@example.com or call on +852 9660 1897 for a private conversation.