Our client is an asset management firm with SFC 1.4.9 arm of a prestigious PRC fiduciary conglomerate.
- Provide legal advice to the business units and review legal documents on daily basis;
- Review & draft legal documents of legal documents in relation to investment projects, asset management products (e.g. private funds) and other business;
- Provide internal legal opinion, manage and liaise with outside lawyers
- Draft legal documents as required ;
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
- Degree or above in Law (LLB);
- 3-5 years of post-graduation experience in financial institution in-house environment or corporate, funds or finance team in a sizable Law firm;
- Qualified lawyer would be highly regarded but not a must;
- Legal experience in SFC regulated business would be preferred;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must);
- Able to work independently and be responsible.
Interested candidates please reach email@example.com or WhatsApp 852-51235801 to learn more.