Senior Manager/Manager, Asset Management Operations
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
We are looking for Senior Manager/Manager to join our Asset Management Operations team.
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Responsible for daily monitoring/maintenance of the full books of accounts for the funds (Private and Public Funds/ DA accounts / RQFII/GFII funds) including trade capture, reconciliation, cash management, fee calculations and processing of investor subscriptions, redemptions and switching, etc.;
- Monitor and handle daily fund operation cycle from deal ordering to settlement completion;
- Continuously streamline the operational processes and make sure the smoothness of the operations team and handle exception issues to minimize dealing error and lower the risk of operation loss, e.g. human error, system break down, etc.;
- Prepare Net Asset Valuations (NAV) for the fund on daily and monthly basis as required and ensure the delivery of accurate & timely NAV calculations & reports and verify of Fund Valuation and NAV;
- Liaise with fund administrators, brokers, custodians, auditor and other services providers for handling various operations tasks, resolved operations issues, account opening and year-end audit;
- Prepare regular reports and perform due diligent and/or service review for the counterparties;
- Co-operate projects between marketing team and Legal and Compliance, e.g. CRS and FATCA;
- Investigate the trade modification, cancellation, and/ or abnormal trade event processing;
- Overseeing and preparing annual fund audit with auditors and compete the survey reports to SFC if required;
- Assist RO to confirm FRR from Finance Department to SFC on monthly basis;
- Assist in setting up new funds in account opening, system support and monitoring the setup of settlement instruction, investment products and client accounts, linkage setup between front office trading platforms and back office system;
- Handle the reporting and enquiries from internal, e.g. Finance Division and the headquarter, and external clients as well;
- Perform such other ad-hoc duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- University degree holder with minimum 3-4 years’ relevant experience in Banking/ Securities, Asset Management and Middle Office Operations;
- Familiar with Asset Management products and Services;
- Good knowledge in Macro and VBA programming is an advantage;
- Solid experience in using Sungard and Bloomberg is a plus;
- Ideally have some experience in leading a small team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Mature, patient, pleasant and able to work independently and under stress;
- A good team player, detail oriented and self-motivated;
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.